- To whom may I direct requests for address changes, lost stock certificates and other administrative issues concerning my Bon-Ton Common Stock?
- You may contact our transfer agent,
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, New York 11219
- Where is Bon-Ton stock traded?
- Bon-Ton stock is listed on NASDAQ: BONT
- How may I purchase Bon-Ton stock?
- You may purchase our stock by contacting any brokerage firm.
- How many stores does Bon-Ton operate?
- Bon-Ton operates 260 stores, which includes nine furniture galleries and four clearance centers, in 24 states.
- When does Bon-Ton's fiscal year end?
- Bon-Ton's fiscal calendar is February through January.
- When is the next earnings or sales release?
- Click here to view Bon-Ton's entire release calendar.
- How can I obtain a copy of your latest annual report?
- Click here to view our annual report from our website. If you would like a hard copy mailed to you, simply e-mail us your request.
- Do you pay a dividend on the common stock?
- The Board of Directors declared its first cash dividend of 2 ½ cents per share on the Class A Common Stock on June 6, 2003. Decisions on declaration of dividends in the future will be determined by the Board of Directors.
- How can I find information about trading in Bon-Ton stock by senior executives?
- All Section 16 (Insiders) individuals are required to notify the SEC whenever they trade in Bon-Ton stock. All SEC filings are available on our web site via a link to the SEC web site.
- How may I contact Bon-Ton Investor Relations?
- We will be happy to address your further questions regarding the Bon-Ton Department Stores
The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc.
2801 East Market Street
York, PA 17402