Stores Open at 8:00 P.M. on Thanksgiving with 500+ Door Busters
Online Door Busters Begin Wednesday at 6:00 A.M. ~
YORK, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. (NASDAQ:BONT), will open its doors at
8:00 p.m. on Thursday, November 28, for its biggest After-Thanksgiving
Sale, offering over 500 Black Friday Door Busters, special coupons and
deals for its customers. In-store Door Busters are in effect through
Friday, November 29, until 2:00 p.m. Online Door Busters will be
available beginning even earlier at 6 a.m. on Wednesday, November 27.
In-store and online Door Busters will be available while supplies last.
Bon-Ton Stores is ready for the gift-giving season with hundreds of
special offers and gifts throughout the entire store. Shoppers can make
their holiday preparation easy by visiting bonton.com/blackfriday to
preview all of the After-Thanksgiving Sale and Door Busters starting
November 24. Customers who sign up for email and mobile alerts will
receive special Black Friday offers.
"Black Friday is the most popular shopping day of the year," commented
Steve Byers, Executive Vice President of Stores and Visual Merchandising
for The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. "Customers will find amazing deals and
unique gifts for the entire family. We are committed to giving our
customers an enjoyable holiday shopping experience."
Bon-Ton's storewide After-Thanksgiving Sale offers over 500 Door Busters
that will be available at significant discounts. Here is a sneak preview
of some of the great Door Buster deals offered in-store and online:
1. $19.97 for any size LivingQuarters reversible down-alternative
comforters. Available in a variety of colors and prints in twin,
full/queen, or king
2. $19.97 Ladies Rampage boots, eight styles to choose from
3. $14.97 for LivingQuarters flannel twin, fleece and cold weather
performance sheet sets
4. 40%-60% off entire stock of coffee makers
5. $249.97 closeout KitchenAid professional 5 ½ qt. stand mixer with
6. 65% off luggage from Samsonite, American Tourister, Calvin Klein,
Delsey and more
7. $39.97 after $10 rebate Farberware champagne dishwasher safe 12pc
8. Free rolling weekender bag with any cosmetics or fragrance purchase
of $65 or more, plus 15% off celebrity fragrance gift sets
9. $19.97 Ladies Calvin Klein Performance fleece jackets or vests
10. Buy 1, Get 2 Free Men's Sportswear: Ruff Hewn, John Bartlett
Consensus, Field & Stream.
Online shoppers can purchase Door Busters at any of the company's
websites; BonTon.com, Bergners.com, BostonStore.com, Carsons.com,
Elder-Beerman.com, Herbergers.com and Younkers.com and take advantage of
free shipping offers. Here is a sneak preview of exclusive online Door
1. Fujifilm FinePix S4800 16MP camera bundle, Reg. $390, Sale $179.97
2. Selection of boots from Calvin Klein Jeans, Reg. $139-$199, Sale
3. Entire stock of sports throws, available in MLB, NFL or NHL teams,
over a 100 teams in all, Reg $60-$70, Sale $19.97.
About The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc.
The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc., with corporate headquarters in York,
Pennsylvania and Milwaukee, Wisconsin, operates 273 department stores,
which includes 10 furniture galleries, in 25 states in the Northeast,
Midwest and upper Great Plains under the Bon-Ton, Bergner's, Boston
Store, Carson's, Elder-Beerman, Herberger's and Younkers nameplates. The
stores offer a broad assortment of national and private brand fashion
apparel and accessories for women, men and children, as well as
cosmetics and home furnishings. For further information, please visit
the investor relations section of the Company's website at http://investors.bonton.com.
Facebook.com/BonTon Twitter: @BonTon
The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc.
& Public Relations
Source: The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc.
News Provided by Acquire Media